The 101 helpful hints provide information to familiarise students with the IELTS exam format and the types of questions involved. They also offer practical guidance with clear reference to the practice tests to help students learn from their errors, as well as advice about further practice that can be of use.
The unique format of the book enables students to complete the first practice test and review their performance before attempting the next test.
This is achieved by linking each hint to the appropriate pages of the practice test, so that students can easily identify problem areas and understand why they may have made errors.
The tests increase in difficulty as students progress through the book.
- Essential Advice for Academic Module candidates
- Extensive Help sections for all 4 sub-tests
- 2 Practice Listening Skills Tests
- 4 graded Practice Academic Reading Tests
- 4 Practice Academic Writing Tests
- 2 sets of Practice Speaking Test questions
- Speaking Test Practice Board Game
- Listening & Reading Test questions with notes
- A Score Interpreter
- A Glossary of academic terms
- Listening Skills Test Tapescripts
- Full Answer Keys And Writing Test Model Answers
101 Helpful Hints for IELTS +Audio
202 Useful Exercises for IELTS +Audio
404 Essential Tests for IELTS +Audio
Activating 1001 Academic Words with Software
IELTS Preparation Kit